Q.1 Number of persons can be carried in the cabin of a Goods Carriage
Q.2 When fuel is filled in a vehicle
Q.3 The following sign represents..
Q.4 One time tax for a new car is for
Q.5 The hand brake is to be used
Q.6 The sign represents
Q.7 Minimum distance to be kept from the vehicle going in front…
Q.8 The sign represents
Q.9 The sign represents
Q.10 Parking is prohibited in the following place…..
Current Not Answered
Marked for Review
Current Already Answered
Current Marked For Review
1. Test consists of 10 questions related to driving , traffic rules and general road safety awareness.
2. Test duration is 30 minutes , after which the test will be submitted automatically. The result and feedback will be shown as well as sent to your email.
3. No negative marking is there.
4. Neither close this window nor open any other window, otherwise test will be aborted.
5. 'Mark for review' means marking a question for review if you have doubt in it.The answer ,if marked ,stays irrespective of marking the question for review.