Q.1 Records of a private vehicle are
Q.2 Vehicles proceeding from opposite direction should be allowed to pass through ….
Q.3 When lorries are loaded…
Q.4 One time tax for a new car is for
Q.5 The driver of a tractor shall not carry…..
Q.6 More than two persons on a two wheeler is
Q.7 The sign represents….
Q.8 The following sign represents..
Q.9 The following sign represents..
Q.10 The sign represents
Current Not Answered
Marked for Review
Current Already Answered
Current Marked For Review
1. Test consists of 10 questions related to driving , traffic rules and general road safety awareness.
2. Test duration is 30 minutes , after which the test will be submitted automatically. The result and feedback will be shown as well as sent to your email.
3. No negative marking is there.
4. Neither close this window nor open any other window, otherwise test will be aborted.
5. 'Mark for review' means marking a question for review if you have doubt in it.The answer ,if marked ,stays irrespective of marking the question for review.