Q.1 Mobile phones shall not be used
Q.2 Maximum permissible speed of medium motor vehicles on ghat roads.
Q.3 The following sign represents..
Q.4 The sign represents…
Q.5 The number of passengers permitted to be taken in private vehicle is recorded in the…..
Q.6 The signal represents…
Q.7 While turning to a road to the left of the road in which you are going, you should
Q.8 The sign represents…..
Q.9 Overtaking is prohibited
Q.10 Overtaking when approaching a bend
Current Not Answered
Marked for Review
Current Already Answered
Current Marked For Review
1. Test consists of 10 questions related to driving , traffic rules and general road safety awareness.
2. Test duration is 30 minutes , after which the test will be submitted automatically. The result and feedback will be shown as well as sent to your email.
3. No negative marking is there.
4. Neither close this window nor open any other window, otherwise test will be aborted.
5. 'Mark for review' means marking a question for review if you have doubt in it.The answer ,if marked ,stays irrespective of marking the question for review.