Q.1 The sign represents
Q.2 Boarding in and alighting from a vehicle while in motion
Q.3 The sign represents
Q.4 While you are approaching an intersection where the yellow signal light is blinking, you should….
Q.5 Fog lamps are used
Q.6 The following sign represents..
Q.7 The sign represents….
Q.8 The following sign represents..
Q.9 Maximum permissible speed of medium motor vehicles on ghat roads.
Q.10 Mobile phones shall not be used
Current Not Answered
Marked for Review
Current Already Answered
Current Marked For Review
1. Test consists of 10 questions related to driving , traffic rules and general road safety awareness.
2. Test duration is 30 minutes , after which the test will be submitted automatically. The result and feedback will be shown as well as sent to your email.
3. No negative marking is there.
4. Neither close this window nor open any other window, otherwise test will be aborted.
5. 'Mark for review' means marking a question for review if you have doubt in it.The answer ,if marked ,stays irrespective of marking the question for review.