Q.1 The signal represents…
Q.2 Free passage should be given to the following types of vehicles
Q.3 Where the slippery road sign is seen on the road, the driver shall
Q.4 The sign represents….
Q.5 The following sign represents..
Q.6 The signal represents…
Q.7 The following sign represents
Q.8 Over speeding……
Q.9 The number of passengers permitted to be taken in private vehicle is recorded in the…..
Q.10 The hand brake is to be used
Current Not Answered
Marked for Review
Current Already Answered
Current Marked For Review
1. Test consists of 10 questions related to driving , traffic rules and general road safety awareness.
2. Test duration is 30 minutes , after which the test will be submitted automatically. The result and feedback will be shown as well as sent to your email.
3. No negative marking is there.
4. Neither close this window nor open any other window, otherwise test will be aborted.
5. 'Mark for review' means marking a question for review if you have doubt in it.The answer ,if marked ,stays irrespective of marking the question for review.